Mike Andrews (MIIMS & BSc ME)
Boat Builder and qualified surveyor
Mike Andrews is a qualified marine surveyor and a full member of the International Institute of Marine Surveying.
He specializes in surveying vessels constructed of traditional plank on frame, strip-plank, composites and GRP up to 100 feet.
Types of surveys undertaken are as follows:
- Surveys for Insurance – including hull, keel bolts and rig.
- Pre-purchase surveys for condition and valuation – including hull keel bolts rig and deck hardware.
- Surveys of collision damage for insurance claims
- Surveys for repair and restoration.
- Winter layup condition reports for ISC keelboat fleets of hull and rig
Haines would be pleased to discuss your survey requirements and provide quotes to suit your individual needs.
Itchenor Sailing Club members receive preferential rates for surveys.
Please feel free to contact the office to book your survey